Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

english lesson...

I'll try...so, forgive me my mistakes..
I saw that many readers are from the USA and I thought that it's better to write the posts I'm going to link on a party on an american blog, in english...
And this is going to be a little tricky because the only person that is speaking english with me is my cousin Deborah. She is living at the US Base near Venice and I'm so glad that I'm going to visit her, so I can practice a little :)
Anyway, I'll try and I hope you understand my blah blah a little better, if you don't, just let me know and I will practice more ;)

Ok, I wanted to share some of my new "loved ones" with you, wich I'm going to paint and destress and, well, I don't know what else comes in my head...
They are all handmade by a lovely old man that is selling his house now and wanted to throw them all away!!
But I showed up and rescued them :)




There is coming up more these days but I can give a prev.


Not finished yet, but I love the way it will look like...

I hope my english is better than the google translater, just let me know..

love

7 Kommentare:

  1. MMM... SOOO glad those were rescued!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your English is perfectly understandable :) I found your site (for the first time) through Miss Mustard Seed. I'm not positive, but the non-English words on your site looks like German? I had the pleasure of visiting Germany a couple years ago -- what a beautiful country and such friendly people! I actually stayed with a German family for one week and rented an apartment from another German family for the second week, so I was able to pick up a little bit of the language (not much, though!). Hang in there -- you're doing great :)

    Love the boxes and can't wait to see what you do with them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you so much!! @Cynthia: I'm glad too and totaly in love with them...
    @ One Purple Dandelion: Yes, those other words are German, nice to hear that you enjoyed your time here, it is a beautiful country, I really love to live here.
    Sorry that I have to answer in a comment, but I didn't found out how to answer comments directly yet... :/
    Thank you for reading, come over again :)

    love
    J

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your English is great! Can't wait to see the finished project. Donna G.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Don't worry J. A lot of English speaking bloggers murder the language. You will do much better than many. Have you ever checked out Grammar Girl? Very fun and informative too. http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ich schreib Dir trotzdem auf Deutsch ;-)
    Du hast einen super schönen Blog.
    Und weißt Du wielange ich schon so eine alte Holzkiste suche? Du bist ein Glückspilz.
    GGGLG Tanja

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I found you on Funky Junk's weekend party.
    I rescue a lot of things from the trash or a dumpster. You found real treasure. I will look to see if you share more of the results.

    AntwortenLöschen